Did You Know 866-695-0731 Is Bay Area Credit Service?
Have you been receiving calls from 866-695-0731? That phone number belongs to Bay Area Credit Service. If you have been receiving harassing phone calls from 866-695-0731, you may be entitled to compensation pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. The FDCPA protects you from harassing phone calls from debt collection companies and you may be entitled for up to $1000 if you have a case against Bay Area Credit Service.
Assert Your Rights To Stop Debt Collector Harassment Today!
Have you been receiving calls from 866-695-0731? Continue reading to learn about debt collector harassment.
- It is illegal for a debt collection company to call after 9:00 PM and before 8:00AM.
- Debt collection agents must identify themselves and inform you that he/she is calling regarding a debt.
- Debt collection companies are not allowed by law to call more than 3 times per day.
- If a debt collection agent contacts you about someone else's debt or have contacted you via a wrong number you are still protected under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- If you are currently being represented by an attorney, all contact from the debt collection companies must be routed directly through them.
Contact Us For Immediate Help
The professionals at our firm can begin protecting your rights today. We will make sure that the phone calls from 866-695-0731 stop immediately. We have helped thousands of clients over the years and have recovered millions of dollars worth of settlements. Fill out the simple form on our website and we will evaluate your case against Bay Area Credit Service free of charge. Thanks to the FDCPA, if your case is accepted we will represent you free of charge.
If you have a case you may be entitled to receive up to $1000 in settlements. Contact us immediately to stop calls from 866-695-0731.